Business Development Manager
RemoteBrussels/Ghent/Antwerp (office of choice), Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumSupporting Functions
To support the strong growth of our Business Analytics division, we are looking for an ambitious and driven sales professional.
Our Business Analytics division is well known in our market as element61 and is highly respected for its in-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence, Performance Management, and Data Science & Strategy. With a dedicated team of over 100, we are a market leader, helping our customers to maximize the value of their data and to achieve significant return and competitive advantage from doing so. We’re working with Key technologies: Microsoft, Qlik, IBM/Cognos and SAP.
What’s your challenge?
Your primary responsibility is to build and manage a pipeline of Business Intelligence consulting and software license opportunities at new and existing customers and to convert these opportunities into signed agreements. To be able to do so successfully, you
- identify relevant new accounts or cultivate existing customer relationships to find upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- proactively establish contacts using all sources (phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, promotional campaigns, …)
- qualify, contribute to compiling and presenting our offer, negotiate and close opportunities following our sales & forecasting methodology
- leverage available element61 resources (we invest heavily in our service offerings, case stories, customer videos, marketing events, presales activities, management & delivery support, ...)
- develop and leverage your network of relationships with key executives and decision-makers
- assist in creating relevant sales support material and contribute to responding to RFPs
- participate in the organization of client events and seminars; you promote and actively attend these and other relevant events
Our ideal candidate is a true entrepreneur: passionate about the offering, creative, ambitious, and driven to put it to market. Apart from a strong sense for action and results, you have:
- a strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- a good understanding of typical business challenges and the capacity to actively listen to identify customer needs
- previous experience selling IT solutions to business (non-technical) people; knowledge and understanding of the Business Analytics market is an advantage
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English; French is an advantage
What can you expect from us?
Working at element61 will allow you to further develop your knowledge of Business Analytics and the many business challenges it tackles. You will also be able to expand your business network in Belgium’s Top-1000 companies, regional HQs, and decision-making centers of international organizations.
We further take care of a good work-life balance for our employees and we offer a highly competitive compensation package, a continuous learning environment (annual budget of 15 man-days for personal knowledge development), a great team to work with, and a premium offering to sell.